[Typo3] changing the 'memory_limit' to 16 with ini_set()

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Aug 24 13:42:19 CEST 2005

Pawel Stanislawczuk wrote:
> directly in php file? I'm really not good in php so I'll ask You in which
> php file :)
> Every php typo3 file?

in the localconf.php is the CORE settings. I tested there.
In general it is good practise to put own extensions into separate files
using 'require_once()' function (some plugins might load the
localconf.php twice), for examle

require_once('my_localconf.php');

Seems to work. I installed 'ter_update_check', which didn't work with 16
MB. But now works.

Thanks'.

BTW. I do now a little bit illegal - I should not alter the memory
limit. But 16 > 25 is doesn't cause in my mind much more load to my server.