[Typo3] Need help with GMENU layers and CUR

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Aug 24 13:18:27 CEST 2005

> I have already tried that, and I don't think that will be entirely
> correct, given the fact that this is a GMENU.

All itemstates are available for both TMENU _and_ GMENU.
NO is the normal state
CUR is the state of the current page
ACT is the state for all pages in the rootline of the current page

> However, there's an outstanding chance I might be exactly wrong about
> that - I would greatly appreciate if you could outline the suggestion
> in my code-snippet.

Simply do the same as you did for CUR and assign the appropriate colors to
this state.
If there is no change something like this shoudl do the job:

ACT = 1
ACT < .CUR

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian