[Typo3] changing the 'memory_limit' to 16 with ini_set()

Philipp Groszmann philister at feldwaldwiese.de
Wed Aug 24 12:38:10 CEST 2005

Am 24.08.2005 um 11:54 wrote Pawel Stanislawczuk:

> directly in php file? I'm really not good in php so I'll ask You in
> which
> php file :)

yes, just at the beginning of the file
maybe these links help:
http://de2.php.net/manual/en/function.ini-set.php
http://de2.php.net/manual/en/configuration.changes.php

> Every php typo3 file?

that's the problem of this solution, it should work fine for the FE
as all pages come via index.php where you could set it

as far as I understood your're still in the installation phase. so
you have to set the value in the install script (can't remember which
one it was) but the value is set only for the script where you set it
and it's includings!

cheers
Philipp