[Typo3] How to Get rid of default styles

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Aug 23 20:40:33 CEST 2005

Hi Guillaume,
> Using my own css files for tt_news and newloginbox, I'd like do get rid
> of default css styles in my pages

Put this in Web->Template / your root page / Info/Modify / Setup:

 plugin.tt_news._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >
 plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi3._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >

You can do this with all extensions default CSS. You just have
to figure out the part between "plugin." and
"._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >".

You can usually find the part to use in the source output from
you web page - and change all "-" to "_" to get it right...

/Peter Kindström