[Typo3] "Move record" doesnst have any effect

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Aug 23 20:10:15 CEST 2005

Christoph Koehler wrote:
> The extension Templavoila.
>
> On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:52:58 -0500, Andy <andy.mail at zwickau-net.de> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, what is "TV"?
>>

>> Peter Klein wrote:
>>
>>> "Andy" <andy.mail at zwickau-net.de> skrev i en meddelelse
>>> news:mailman.1.1124807102.19917.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

>>>   Are you using TV?
>>> If so, then the move up/down buttons in list mode has no effect, as
>>> they use the "sorting" field, which is not supported under TV.

I tested also with normal page module.
move up/down buttons + hide and delete didn't work at all with the
normal page module.
Of course move up/down buttons should not work with TemplaVoila.
TemplaVoila would need a rewritten FE editing, where should be
crop/paste and rewritten 'add new content element' functionality.
The problem is that how to detect, which design model has been used.
If TV is installed, some FE features in the standard page module don't
work correctly.
FE editing in TemplaVoila under construction - not ready.

Tapio Markula