[Typo3] Get in touch with the bug fixing team

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Aug 23 19:26:22 CEST 2005

Hi Dmitry Dulepov
> I submited a couple of patches to the bug tracker but do not know when
> they will be commited. So far I prefer modifying mo local installation.

I think many people in this community appreciate if bug fixes
sent to bugs.typo3.org. Especially people like me who don´t have
the skills or time to fix our local installations.

I only wish there was even more bug fixing going on in the
community! I hope this "zap the gremlins" project is something
like that - stop adding new features for a while and start
fixing/improving the old ones. (Like Kasper´s old extensions...)

/Peter Kindström