[Typo3] Problem with Domain redirection to typo3

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Aug 23 15:10:36 CEST 2005

Hi!

Well, it is hard to say without looking to the server. Things to check:
1. Did you configured Apache on the new server appropriately? Probably
yes, if typo3 is called.
2. What http viewer (http://www.rexswain.com/httpview.html) shows for
your domain on the new server? (Hopefully not tons of redirects)
3. How did you find out that it crashes on that line?

Generally redirection does not require anything except HTTP (port 80).
Depending on your firewall, you may need to configure it to allow
request in and out for your domain...

Dmitry.