[Typo3] Multi-level permissions on new pages

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Tue Aug 23 13:36:59 CEST 2005

> Hmm, maybe I haven't made myself clear enough, thanks anyway. The user
> structure (groups, permissions, etc.) is no problem, neither are ACLs. The
> problem is to implement different permissions into new created pages and
> subpages.

Hi Jan,

maybe this can help ya:

TCEMAIN.permissions {

   # Owner be_users UID for new pages:
   userid = 3

   # Owner be_groups UID for new pages:
   groupid = 2

   # User can do anything (default):
   user = 31

   # Group can do anything, normally "delete" is disabled
   group = 31

   # Everybody can can do nothing
   everybody =

}

You should put this code into the page header of your root page (Page
TS-Config). And of cause you can overwrite everything within certain
branches by fill the page ts-conf there as well with different values.

Cheers,
Jochen