[Typo3] Multi-level permissions on new pages

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Aug 23 11:05:53 CEST 2005

Hi!

Well, I think you have to sit down with a pencil, eraser and big piece
of paper and draw a structure of user groups and their associations to
pages... :( Remember that groups can have subgroups, thus you can have
necessary permissions...

Also I beleive there was an extension that creates a real ACLs for pages
with any complexiy of logic. At least, I read about it somewhere here.

Dmitry.