[Typo3] TemplaVoila: Page is not configured![type= 1][]

a.lim funkycms at axidea.fr
Tue Aug 23 10:31:31 CEST 2005

All TS "typenum" is set correctly. I got "0" on both setup and TS Object
Browser.
That's very weird. Could the problem come from my template? Using every form
wit an including template as BUSINESS for instance, forms work fine. It has
begun to return me the error since I include them in my templavoila
template.