[Typo3] Problems with eu_birthdays plugin

Frank Rowold frank.rowold at lycos.de
Mon Aug 22 17:17:19 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am a newbie to TYPO3 and currently playing around with it pretty much.

I installed the eu_birthdays plugin, followed the configuration instructions but the birthday list does not work. Nothing will be displayed.

I undestood that eu_birthdays will add a birthday field to the user pofile where I can enter ths user's birthday. That's what I did. I also followed your setup instructions fo rthe template regarding the constants and the setup. I've chosen the date format, the future days and the past days. Now trying to display my birthday list will result in a totally blank page. Nothing will be dsiplayed at all. The whole page will be cleared. When I remove the birthday(s) from my users' birthday fields again the page will displayed again but without any birthdays. At the moment I enter ONE birthday to a single user's birtday field the page will not be displayed again.

What am I donig wrong?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Frank