[Typo3] [TROLL-ALERT]Re: Useful examples

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Aug 22 16:52:28 CEST 2005

Hello HokuS,

Please use your full name. We like knowing whom we are helping.

Read and use the following manuals/documentation; Modern Template Building
1 & 2, and Futuristic Template Building (all in the documentation section
of typo3.org.)

They are fundamental reading if you are going to make typo3 sites. And not
only reading, you should do every example.

How to code the templates (HTML and CSS), you have to learn from other resources
on the web.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no