[Typo3] TS Global Array Output

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Aug 22 15:50:26 CEST 2005

"Esan" <magic at senvita.de> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.256.1124707821.10149.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi Peter,

thank you for your answer. I've tried your suggestion.
It produces no result !

Maybe this works in regular templates, but this piece of code is within a
Templa voila
structure. Is there any hint that some TS-stuff isnt't processed correctly
within Templa Voila?
By the way I'm using typo 3.7.0 and TV 0.4

Hi Esan, maybe it only works on GPVar and not TSFE? (I have only used that
method on GPVar myself.)

As for running TV 0.4 on TYPO3 v3.7, then you might run into problems as TV
0.4 is made for TYPO3 v3.8
If you can't upgrade to TYPO3 v3.8, you should "downgrade" your TV to v0.3..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd