[Typo3] insert javascript file reference

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Mon Aug 22 15:42:12 CEST 2005

Hello Guillaume,

>>> How can I insert a reference (in header supbpart) to an external
>>> javascript file using Typoscript ?
>>

>> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/quot_PAGE_quot/
>>

>> => headerData
>

> Thanks for your help, but I'm a real beginner.
> Can you give an example. I don't know what a CARRAY is ant its syntax.

*This could be one way to find details about CARRAY*
Click "Table Of Contents". Search for "CARRAY".

Find "7.0.11 "CARRAY":". Click the link.

Read
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/quot_CARRAY_quot/

CARRAY means Content-Array. You can fill this Object with nearly any
Content-Element TypoScript provides. ;)

So what Content-Objects can you use?

Click "Table Of Contents". Search for "cObject".

Find "8 Content Objects (cObject)" to get an impression on what
content-objects you can use. Click the link "8 Content Objects
(cObject)" for an overview or a Content-Object for specific details on
the content-object.

Read e.g.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/PHP_information/

or

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/TEXT/

To make long sentences short:

*An Example*
page.headerData.30 = TEXT
page.headerData.30.value (
   <script src="fileadmin/scripts.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
)

Hope that helps!

Christian