[Typo3] Configuring CMW Linklist (cmw_linklist)

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Mon Aug 22 12:49:28 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

If I understand your question correctly, the flexform configuration option
refers to a way of presenting and storing a series of config options for a
plugin.

So, if you look at where you have put your CMW Linklist plugin and edit the
plugin itself, you will see the options "Sort links by", "Sort order",
"Tease links in category view" etc. These are presented as "flexform
configuration options", but you don't need to worry about that necessarily.
Just modify your values and hit save.

If this doesn't help, please let me know where you're stuck.

Steven

news:mailman.1807.1124522999.24980.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...