[Typo3] TS Global Array Output

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Aug 22 12:14:34 CEST 2005

"Esan" <magic at senvita.de> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.88.1124655758.10149.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi list

I would like to access data hidden in the GLOBAL -Array.
I know  I can access data which is on the first Array layer, but
I need to get the values which are on step deeper donw in the hirarchy.

Here's my code

12 = TEXT
12.value = {TSFE:lastImageInfo[0]}
12.insertData = 1

I'm processing an image right in front of these statemenst, so the
lasImageInfo arry should
be filled. But how can I access the values of this array. When I tried

12.value = {TSFE:lastImageInfo}

instead I get the Value "Array"  returned. Is there a way to access values
of arrays of arrays of arrays... and so on.

Hi Esan?.. Try using the pipe char "|" as a delimiter..
Like 12.value = {TSFE:lastImageInfo|0}

More info here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Datatype_reference/

--