[Typo3] newloginbox login error

raluca oprean raluca at sds.ro
Mon Aug 22 10:06:38 CEST 2005

Hi list

I am using newloginbox for login and sr_feuser_register to register fe users. The problem is that after I register a new user and I get the confirmation e-mail ... I can't relogin with the same user and password ... I get the login error message.
Here are my configurations in setup:

plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1 {
_LOCAL_LANG.default.oLabel_header_welcome = Demo login
_LOCAL_LANG.default.oLabel_msg_welcome = Enter your username and
password here to access the Demo website.
_LOCAL_LANG.default.oLabel_header_logout = You have logged out.
_LOCAL_LANG.default.oLabel_msg_logout = You just logged out from your
user session on the demo website.
_LOCAL_LANG.default.oLabel_header_error = Login failure
_LOCAL_LANG.default.oLabel_msg_error = An error occurred during
login. Most likely you did not enter your username or password correctly.
_LOCAL_LANG.default.oLabel_header_success = Login successful
_LOCAL_LANG.default.oLabel_msg_success = You are logged in as ###USER###
_LOCAL_LANG.default.oLabel_header_status = Current status
_LOCAL_LANG.default.oLabel_msg_status = This is your current status:
}

plugin.feadmin.fe_users {
file.templateFile = media/scripts/fe_admin_fe_users.tmpl
email = raluca(at)sds.to
emailName = Raluca
pid = 6
}

and in constants:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1 {
  email = raluca at sds.ro
  siteName = Demo Site
  formFields = username, password, gender, first_name, last_name, status, date_of_birth, email, usergroup, address, city, zone, static_info_country, zip, telephone, language, title, company, www, module_sys_dmail_html, module_sys_dmail_category, image, comments, disable
  requiredFields = username,password,first_name,last_name,email
  useEmailAsUsername = 0
  authcodeFields = uid
  codeLength = 8
  formName = fe_users_form
  onChangeCountryAttribute = javascript:window.document.forms['fe_users_form'].submit();
  pid =  6
  registerPID = 7
  editPID = 8
  confirmPID = 9