[Typo3] submenu = content element headers from sections in one page?

bspear brendan_spear at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 08:08:30 CEST 2005

This is a nooob question..  I want to have the different content
elements (the headers of each section) in a given page to be the sub
menu. For purposes of navigation and that I have several sections on one
page. What is the best way to accomplish this?  The closes example I can
think in terms of the navigation part is a typical FAQ, such as
http://www.macromedia.com/software/studio/productinfo/faq/ but instead
of having the links all on the top I want them as a menu on the left.

Thanks in advanced.
~Brendan