[Typo3] Access to templates?

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sat Aug 20 18:12:56 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

I just tried to give one of my users access to the templates stored
in a sysfolder, but I failed ;-(

For some reason, he only can see the sysfolder, but not it's
content.  I've created a new usergroup and gave it all access to
the folder, additionally, I selected all fields in the accesslists,
but nothing worked.  He still only can see the folder, and the
menuitem "Web / Templates" is also missing.

Can someone please tell me, what I did wrong?  I don't like the idea
that templates are only accessible by the admin.

Regards,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373