[Typo3] It is possible to use designed buttons with GMENU?

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sat Aug 20 13:20:26 CEST 2005

Hi!

I try to make a simple web site based on template with typo3. The template is
designed with fireworks, the buttons (home, about us etc.) are also designed.
If I try to use it in typo3 I have problem with the menu. If I make the site
structur, and I use f.e. GMENU, I get buttons created by typo3, and I can't
use my buttons.

I imagine a such menu, that is similar to GMENU. but he could use different
images for all buttons, and not just for one. See: Typoscripts by Example
documentation , Page 60).,

Thaks you for answer in advance

Gabor Matyi