[Typo3] css with tt_news

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Fri Aug 19 18:40:33 CEST 2005

Am Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:05:34 +0200 schrieb Guillaume:

> I don't know how to tell template file to use my css file
> (adding <link href="css/tt_news_v2_styles.css" rel="stylesheet"
> type="text/css" /> in template file has no effect)

I would say you are thinking to complicated.

Using any extension I alway copy the DEFAULT_STYLES into a separate CSS
file in fileadmin. Then just clear the DEFAULT_SYTLES and include the new
CSS file in your main template. The best way is to use includeCSS (see
TSRef).

As the tt_news styles are in a separate css-file now, you can modify them
as ever you want.
--
mfg Matthias