[Typo3] help plz: after login the restricted area is not shown, user not recognized

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Fri Aug 19 18:19:48 CEST 2005

Arne Holland schreef:
> Thank you for your suggestion Daniel. But there is not much I can do about
> permissions, at least not for "website users".

That's clear. I mean the TYPO3 permissions.
But . . .
I was blind.

Now I see that the login procedure goes wrong.

First you have to setup that part right.

The second (or third) step is the redirection.

So remove every redirection and try to make the login procedure works
well. If you stay on the login page you have to see an error message if
there is something wrong. If the error message does not appear there is
more than something wrong.

Try to fix it.

Maybe we can help you?

Success,