[Typo3] help plz: after login the restricted area is not shown, user not recognized

AdCon IT Management BV (A. de Vos) info at adcon.nl
Fri Aug 19 17:27:49 CEST 2005

Thank you for your suggestion Daniel. But there is not much I can do about
permissions, at least not for "website users".

For the restricted page I have  "General options:   Access: Team  Include
subpages"
The user "test" is part of "Team". So it should show the restricted page to
mr "test".

Another approach maybe.... Is there a way to show an error page in case the
Login is incorrect? Maybe the password encryption does not work? I want to
have an error page "login incorrect, password is wrong" or similar???

Arne