[Typo3] help plz: after login the restricted area is not shown, user not recognized

AdCon IT Management BV (A. de Vos) info at adcon.nl
Fri Aug 19 16:31:31 CEST 2005

2nd-try, more simple text now.

I have a login page, a usergroup and a few users and a restricted area. After login I am being forwarded to page-id = 30 which is the restricted area.

But instead of showing the content/text that is on page-id = 30, the content is shown of the homepage. The same happens if you goto "quickstart/index.php?id=30" without even logging-in.

Cookie problem? Template problem?

Website: http://demo.iceshop.nl/cms/quickstart/
login: test
passwd: test

Thanks for the much needed help. Any additional info needed, let me know.

Arne
Holland