[Typo3] login page frontend, usergroup access to page, forward to restricted page works but no content is shown

AdCon IT Management BV (A. de Vos) info at adcon.nl
Fri Aug 19 13:19:57 CEST 2005

[ tried to make subject as complete as possible ]

First of all, I am a newbie and this is my first posting. My apologies in advance if I am doing something wrong.... please let me know if so.

I have a login page, a usergroup and a few users.... one being "test" password "test". After login I am being forwarded to page-id = 30. So far, all is well.

But on page-id = 30 the content is shown of the homepage instead of the content for page = 30 stating "you are in the restricted area".

I guess something is wrong in the template of the website? Or some setting somewhere. Any suggestions?

Website: http://demo.iceshop.nl/cms/quickstart/
login: test
passwd: test

Thanks for the help. Any additional info needed, let me know.

Arne
Holland