[Typo3] Problem with quickstart site / database

Claudio claudio4371 at tiscali.it
Fri Aug 19 11:02:22 CEST 2005

Hi, I have moved the quickstart site (which works fine on my pc) into my ISP
server. when I try to connect it says DATABASE ERROR, and then start
immediately the 1-2-3-GO installation. The first step I entere login,
password and server for my SQL database and I go to the second step without
any problem. In the second step the tool ask for the database NAME; I have
two options: choose an existent one or create a new one. Unfortunately my
ISP has already created 5 database and I must use it so I cannot create, BUT
I do not see any database in the list that the 1-2-3-GO install tool is
showing me so I am blocked... what can I do ? Can someone help me ?
Thanks a lot

Claudio