[Typo3] EXT: th_ultracards

Patrick Scholman typo3 at scholman.org
Fri Aug 19 00:56:02 CEST 2005

Hello list,

Has anyone here succesfully installed this e-card extension:
th_ultracards?

I spent quite some time before I discovered that it needs imagemagick
instead of graphicsmagick but even then I still have problems:
1. No text is laid over the card when typed and when I clicked on insert.
2. The card is not sent when I click on the (German?) Send button
(absenden).

I also don't yet get the general principle. Which pictures are used for
the card? What are those background pictures supposed to be for? What
are 'Motives'?
If I get it working and it is any good (it does LOOK good so far) I am
willing to write some basic documentation so that future users can more
easily use it.

Thanks for any hint at all!

Patrick Scholman