[Typo3] two problems with typo3

Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk ps at todesign.pl
Thu Aug 18 13:24:49 CEST 2005

with the help of the manual of tt_news I know now how to make news in two
columns, the only thing what left are the colums in my modern template,
I've inserted the <td> with id="content-right" id="content" in my template,

I know that i Have to paste some TS.
so my +ext: Main TEMPLATE cObject looks like this:

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
    # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

    # Substitute the ###menu_1### subpart with some example content:
  subparts.menu_tele < temp.menu_tele

    # Substitute the ###content### subpart with some example content:
  subparts.content < styles.content.get

    ### Substitute the ###content-right### subpart
  subparts.content-right < styles.content.getRight
}

why when I add <td id="content-right"> site stops working?
when in my template is only one content everything works fine.

my second problem is:

I'm using a table-based tmpl, I have my own tmpl file which I import from
template folder. i paste my styles in main css file, why do my news wont use
them ?

Pablo,