[Typo3] how to display access-groupname after menuitem?

Steffen Matzke stema at web.de
Thu Aug 18 13:31:27 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

thanks for your reply. however, i have still some problems using your
code snippet :(

i made following changes:

page.10.marks.V_MENU.1.NO.after = RECORDS
page.10.marks.V_MENU.1.NO.after {
          source.field = fe_group
          tables = fe_groups
          conf.fe_groups = TEXT
          conf.fe_groups.field = title
          wrap = <div style="font-size: 9px; color: #666666;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; display: inline; margin-left:
3px;">|</div>
          }

now it displays 'RECORDS' after each menuitem.
what is wrong?

thanks
steffen