[Typo3] problem with rendering full size image lzgallery

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 12:19:52 CEST 2005

hi, am using lz gallery for displaying images, and this worked fine in the
past. However just experienced something i cannot understand. I have my
pictures on my server, and there are rendered as tumbnails in the gallery
overview, so settings are right. However when clicking on them to show them
as original sized images, they won't show. (at least most of them (2 do)).

the funny thing is that the ones that show and the ones that don't show have
the same naming-type 'profile', same imagesize, same resolution.

any ideas what could be it.
here is a link to the tumbnail overview:
http://www.oosterhuis.nl/quickstart/index.php?id=43&tx_lzgallery_pi1[showUid]=3

(note that image: '050110-cockpit steel in progress' and 'IMG_1422' show as
intended

I cleared cache, but that didin't resolve anything