[Typo3] Template problem again

Siddharth Abbineni thescarletcars at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:30:39 CEST 2005

What files did you add to the template resource fields? I mean attach
the files in B to the B template from the B folder rather than using a
base folder and files. check the attached pic here
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4823/typo15yi.jpg . And see that you
have added all the files from the B folder to the Template resources.

Siddharth Abbineni
http://siddharth.clawz.com