[Typo3] Get in touch with the bug fixing team

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Aug 17 20:47:54 CEST 2005

Hi Olivier,
>>I would like to ask if they want help with managing
>>Documentation bugs. There seems to be a few that are fixed and
>>could be closed...
>
> please contact the author of the documentation. the email should be in
> the document. you could also contact the guys from the doc-team.

Thank you, but there is no docTeam existing right now. I am on
of the most active "doc guy" and I am not even a part of the
team.  ;-)

But I will try to contact one of the former docTeam leaders...

> if all does not help please contact robert lemke.
>
> rober at typo3.org

Is he a part of the bug fixing team?

There must be *someone* out there knowing this...?!?

/Peter Kindström