[Typo3] tv map attribute and content of one element, how?

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Aug 17 13:56:01 CEST 2005

Andreas Förthner wrote:

> Is this a bug? Of course you can't map content in an area where already
> some content is mapped to, but here it is just an attribute that
> shouldn't affect the content of the td tag. Is this a bug or what am I
> doing wrong?

It is a bug.

But there is a patch I made for fixing this. You can get it from the bugtracker:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1052

See "attached files" for the diff and use the UNIX tool "patch" to apply the patch to TV.
(or have a look at the diff files and do it yourself using your favourite editor. It's just
one line)

greets,
Bernhard
--