[Typo3] tv map attribute and content of one element, how?

Andreas Förthner Andreas.Foerthner at netlogix.de
Wed Aug 17 11:12:08 CEST 2005

Hi list,

at the moment i'm trying to set up a new tv template. The problem I have
    is, that I have to set the background-color of a table dynamically.
Of this table also has content that is included by TS. I thought to do
it like that:

width="100%" style="background-color:#FFFF00;">

And then i wanted to map the style attribute of the table tag to an
TS-Objectpath aswell as the content of the two td tags.

The problem is, that if I map the attribute, the mapping for the content
crashes (it's the same if I try to add the attribute to the td tags) and
the mapping tool tells: "no content found"

Is this a bug? Of course you can't map content in an area where already
some content is mapped to, but here it is just an attribute that
shouldn't affect the content of the td tag. Is this a bug or what am I
doing wrong?

I'm using TYPO3 3.8.0 on debian, php4 and TV 0.4.0

thanks for your help

have a nice day

andreas