[Typo3] Database, List and Docs

M Kelders mkelders at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:22:57 CEST 2005

Hi,

I want end the end to program a multilanguage website with a front office
and a huge back office processing. I can't find a good document which
describes me:

a) how to configure a complete normalized database in typo3. My current
database has around 20 tables with 80 fields each (Ms access).How to take
control e.g. of the multilanguage normalization issue in the database. Can I
import just a complete database from Ms access to mysql?

b) how to extract just a list on a predefined query, shows this to a user.
The user can add, edit or delete this. In case of add, edit, or delete whe
can point to other templates but how to create this list?

c) how to add values to e.g. listboxes displayed in typo3 which should be
maintained by just a webmaster...

Busy now with modern templates part2/3 but it is not in this. Can somebody
point me to the correct documentation?

Ciao
Marcel