[Typo3] Mail Form?

edmund edmund.yim at allianz.com.sg
Wed Aug 17 09:13:27 CEST 2005

Hi There

Let me first say a big thank you for the neat work done here on the Typo3.
Now back to business. I'm new to linux and Typo3, but nevertheless i manage and have completed my website.

Only problem is the mail form. I created a mail form like the start up documentation instructed, however i'm still unable to receive the mail. Is there any other things need to configure other than adding the form?

Also how does the mail form work? Does it connects to a local smtp server in the network or external? Plz help me. Many Thanks!

- edmund (edyim)