[Typo3] center image WONT work in Firefox Typo3.8

Michael Karrer michaelkarrer at gmx.at
Wed Aug 17 09:04:00 CEST 2005

Hello List,

in standard text with image content elements center image wont work any
more in firefox. I think its a firefox error because the
style"text-align: center;" tag is there but firefox ignores this css tag
for images!!! It works if there is a Div or p tag or something but not
with an img tag. an img tag only gets centered by firefox with a
classical align"center" tag!

In IE the same tag works just like it should. - Has typo3 missed
something here or is this a bug of Firefox.

I already fixed it by replacing the style with an align tag but i dont
feel very comfortabe with this "fix"...

Any ideas? THANKS A LOT

(By the way does anyone know how to ged rid of the help module in the
left menu - i just wont to totaly remove it - at least for some users)