[Typo3] CHC forum problem

David dharnig at surf-sun.com
Wed Aug 17 08:44:10 CEST 2005

Hi list

I am creating a new site set up using Typo3 3.8 and CHC Forum 1.3.4

I also have the sg_feautologinnest 0.1.2 (auto login/nested groups) extension installed.

The problem is when I log in as a user I see all the conferences. The older version only showed the ones that the user was a member of the forum group that had r/w access. When I try to enter one of the conferences that I'm not supposed to see it say Not Logged In.

Also I am able to post only in the conference that the user is set up in for the FE groups but I am not able to make posts in FE group conference that it is nested in.

I've tried to check everything and rechecked my setup several times and even viewed the DB to see if anything crazy was going on.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank You
- David Harnig