[Typo3] Extended Calendar Showing Wrong Dates

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 05:49:51 CEST 2005

> You can reset the system time on the server or install the Timezone
> extension and that should take care of you.

I am having the same problem and installed the Timezone extensions.
I can't make it do anything. I read the doc for the extension, but
regardless of where I add it, I still have the US time zone for my sites.

So far I've ended up adding 1 day and 7 hours to all events to have them
show the correct time on my box in Europe.

Regards,

Martin S