[Typo3] Image path in database

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Tue Aug 16 14:14:33 CEST 2005

Hi Rudy,

you were right. I had misunderstood you!
I now understand that whenever an image is used in an extension that
that image is copied into it's upload directory. Not really the best
solution in my opinion (having copies of the files in your system) but
I can work with this now that I know, thanx for the help!

Cheers,

Marcel Douwstra

*** TYPO3 FORUM: http://typo3.tros.nl ***