[Typo3] save-and-new-button

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Aug 16 12:38:03 CEST 2005

Philipp Albig wrote:
> Hallo.
>
> Can somebody give me a hint, where to find out sth. about the buttons
> (where are they setup, how to config)? I'd like to have a
> "new-and-save-button" in different location, for example in the standard
> pagecontent > text .
>
> Thanks,
> Philipp

you can install a plugin for this but you can also setup them to
ext_localconf.php files. If you do it clear cache files in typo3conf!

Loot at an example from 'ext_localconf.php' of 'mininew' and alter the
name of the TABLE, which is used - NOT the name of the plugin (the name
of the table might be the same as the name of the table, but NOT necessary)