[Typo3] Image path in database

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Tue Aug 16 10:27:24 CEST 2005

Hi Rudy,

thanx for your answer! But the big problem is that when an editor uses
the filebrowser to upload that they can basically upload the image
anywhere (like for instance in the upload folder of an other extension)
or an editor could choose to re-use an already uploaded image (no sense
in uploading the same image twice) that is in another folder.

The frustrating thing is that TYPO3 "knows" the image path in the
admin, but I don't seem to discover how to get that information out of
the database.

Anyone else have more help for me?

Thanx!

Marcel Douwstra