[Typo3] Error in temp_CACHED-ps6cc0_ext_tables.php

Andrew Rigg ajrigg at iprimus.com.au
Tue Aug 16 04:17:18 CEST 2005

Hi list

The following error has occurred in my local web site:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\dummy-3.8.0\typo3conf\temp_CACHED_ps6cc0_ext_tables.php on line 4788

This error occurred while downloading and installing extensions. I can't remember which one it occurred after though.  I am now no longer able to enter the back end.  I am running version 3.8.0.  Unfortunately, I am not PHP literate.

I have a copy of that php file if anyone is interested.

- Andrew Rigg (andrig)