[Typo3] css_styled_content, control header/text wraps

Brice Ruth bdruth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:22:02 CEST 2005

I can very accurately style my headers, each area of the site is already in
a div, the <h*> tags within those divs can be accurately targeted with CSS.
I don't need additional divs surrounding the <h*> tags ... that's just extra
markup, and in this particular site, I was using a selector to style the
first div (which wasn't supposed to be surrounding the <h1> tag) - so the
page was not rendering correctly because of the extra <div> wrap.

Thanks!

2005/8/15, tapio <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net>:

> > My text is currently not wrapped at all, and I need to wrap that in a
>

> # CType: text
> # *****************
> tt_content.text = COA
> tt_content.text {
> 10 = < lib.stdheader
>
> 20 = TEXT
> 20 {
> field = bodytext
> required = 1
>
> dataWrap = <div class="basicText">|</div>
> parseFunc = < lib.parseFunc_RTE
>
> editIcons = tt_content:bodytext, rte_enabled
> editIcons.beforeLastTag = 1
> editIcons.iconTitle.data =
> LLL:EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php:eIcon.bodytext
>
> prefixComment = 2 | Text:
> }
> }
>
> see dataWrap. this concerns content types 'Text' and 'Text w/images'
>
> Now the basic content has wrap - reasonable, when you have plugins in
> the same page - now you can tailor CSS better.
>
> Why you want to get rid of DIV's for headers - they increase your
> possibilities to tailor CSS for headers.

Brice Ruth
Software Engineer, Madison WI