[Typo3] Back link?

Nono ndesautels at gdgsystems.com
Sat Aug 13 00:14:12 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have a small problem which the solution is probably obvious for all you
typo3 gurus out there.
I searched high and low but wasn't able to find my answer.

I have a 3 column site, on the right column I have a shortcut link to
another part of the site.
I need to include a "back url - back to the last view page" at the end of
the main content of the destination page.

I would prefer not to use the template for that but inlude the link in the
content of the destination page but that might be too much to ask (or is
it?).

Any clue will be welcome. Sorry if I seem trivial here.

Thanks.
Norbert