[Typo3] problems with lastupdate extension

Matthias Nagl mnagl at web.de
Fri Aug 12 23:46:54 CEST 2005

Hello!

What has happend to the lastupdate extension??

I used it for some time in a larger project to display the date of the last change and the person that has commited it. now I am upgrading to typo3 3.8 and experiencing major trouble:

a) the author is no more displayed. The table where the old lastupdated saved the author-info has been removed. in the source I saw that the author-field in the page-table should be used but this field is empty for alle pages and I found no solution to fill it automatically.

b) every page-call creates extremely large database-load. extremely high means that after more than a minute of 100% mysql-cpu-load nothings happened at all. it seems that the mysql load is created by selects that query the sys_stat table.

what can I do to get around that trouble or replace lastupdate??

yours

Matthias