[Typo3] extension for event subscription?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 12 12:48:17 CEST 2005

Hi Christian,

Christian Höchtl wrote:

> does everybody know an extension for event subscription?

yes. I created a complete rewrite of the rlmp_eventdb extension which also
supports susscription for events and even payment by credit card and other
payment methods. It also has a nice support for TemplaVoila templating.

Some documentation is missing still and I will have a talk on the TYCON3
about this set of extensions. The extension will be publish right after
TYCON3, so if you have the time to wait, I suggest you wait ... ;-)

Cheers,
robert
--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development