[Typo3] Problem with mapping under templavoila

a.lim funkycms at axidea.fr
Fri Aug 12 10:57:55 CEST 2005

Hi y'all !!!

I got a problem with mapping under Templavoila.

I got a menu on the right side within a <td> tag that I've already mapped as
an element.

Within it I got different <div> tags which correspond to each item of a
submenu. I used a "register:count_HMENU_MENUOBJ"

to make things work easier an automatically. I got no problem wit dat.

The problem is that now I need to put a content element within one of those

How could I handle it?

I tried to put an other <div> tag in the one I need but the problem is still
here and I can't map this new tag.

Could someone help me? This is some screens:

In this screen, I tried to map the 2nd <div> tag contained in the part with
the blue background

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5260/mapping4hk.jpg

And this is the error I got

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6866/error3ez.jpg