[Typo3] Extension rating

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at REMOVECAPITALSnet.hr
Fri Aug 12 10:53:02 CEST 2005

Carlos A. Chiari O. wrote:
> Hi list
>
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to allow logged users to rate the extension?
>
> Maybe even do it from the Ext Manager tool?
>
> Even to be able to sort them out on the ter via rating?
>
> The amount  of downloads don't explain what the users think of a particular extension... Wouldn't a system like this save us from downloading a lousy extension?
>
> Something like the HOTSCRIPTS  system.
>
> Is something like this hard to implement?

As much as I remember there is an extension that implements rating of
pages. I guess all it takes is to setup this extension for extension
pages and we would be ready for the game. However it's all just talk
until the "guys from above" make an appearance :))).