[Typo3] 2 Columns Extension (fdfx_2cols) with RTE and CSS?

Reinhard Müller reinhard.mueller at mrc.co.at
Fri Aug 12 07:54:53 CEST 2005

Hi T3er's,

Could anybody help me with my  troubles with the 2 Columns Extension (fdfx_2cols).

1) The RTE ignores custom tags (font, ..) which i've provided in the "Left Column" Part of the "fdfx_2cols" and deletes them with saving.

If I use standard "Text" or "Text/Pic" CTypes the RTE works fine and can handle all my tags.

2) All "<p>" tags are filtered out by rendering the "Normal Column" Part of  "fdfx_2cols" Content. In the RTE and the database the "<p>" tags of the content are remaining.

Please could you help me to solve this problems?

Thank you for your help and have a nice day!

Reinhard

PS:
My RTE Setup:

content.RTE_compliant = 1

RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses >

RTE.default.proc {
    dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
    preserveTags = UL, LI, TYPOCODE, MYTAG, P, Class
}

RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db = 1
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db {
htmlSpecialChars = -1
allowTags = mytag,table,tr,td,div,img,hr,b,i,u,a,br,pre,strong,em,li,ul,ol,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,span,p,b,th
}